Receiving the following error {"akelaConntryId" must be a number}

I’ve been trying to enter the hiking activities for the scouts in our troop to scoutbook under activity log but I’m repeatedly getting an error:
ERROR “akelaCountryID” must be a number
I have never received this before. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Thank you in advance for yuor help.
Take care,
Fojan

@Fojanz - i would enter the activity without an address and see if that works.

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried that but it did not work. Finally I had to re enter and deleted the original entry. It only would accept it if I just add it as an all day event and with no address or description. But the name of the event is there and the miles, I also added an adult lead. It is really frustrating and it is too bad it would not allow to enter the details.

@Fojanz - just to understand, what were the location details that you were entering as in what was the address ? I am certain that the event description could have been entered without issue and could have included the location info

The address was Point Reyes and then State California

@Fojanz - it may be best to outline all fields that were being used and what data was in each. I added a test with the address as Point Reyes and CA as the state and it saved it.

I gather you have been able to enter activities prior to this without issue ?

I am experiencing the same basic issue. I created an activity and went to edit it and get errors that akelaCountryId must be a number and the same error or akelaStateID. If I put a state in the address the akelaStateID error goes away, but the akelaCountryID remains.

1 Like

I am not sure I tried every which way possible I also had others in our troop to try and do it and they were encountering the same issue. I never had this issue before so it is a new issue.

The developers are looking into the issue. At this point speculation does not help.

I am seeing the same issue. After I’ve created a service activity in Internet Advancement, if I go back in and try to modify anything and click ‘save’ it pops up an error: “akelaCountryId” must be a number.
This is the same for activities I’ve entered, as well as activities others in my unit have created that I try to edit.

1 Like

I was having that same problem earlier this week. I gave up.

Yes exactly it did not matter what fields I am seeing the same issue. After I’ve created a service activity in Internet Advancement, if I go back in and try to modify anything and click ‘save’ it pops up an error: “akelaCountryId” must be a number.
This is the same for activities I’ve entered, as well as activities others in my unit have created that I try to edit.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.