Error When Approving Activity

When I attempt to approve activity, I am getting this error on the screen that shows the details prior to approval

Error

Error validating JSON. Error: - Invalid type Float, expected Integer for activityValue - Invalid type Float, expected Integer for activityValue - Invalid type Float, expected Integer for activityValue (org.mule.module.apikit.exception.BadRequestException)

Send email to scoutbook.support@scouting.org - include all the details and your position(s) in the unit

@JeremyGinsberg - is this perhaps a non-whole number entry ?

1 Like

Good call @Stephen_Hornak - that is where I have seen that error before - hope that is fixed soon

Correct - I have entries with decimals… pretty common I would think for logging hiking miles. So this is a bug? Because the imported entries that were loaded from history had tenth and hundredth numbers; 5.35, 6.2, 3.04, etc.

Just checked, yes, that seems to be an issue. This is a problem for sure… anyone know where this is on the priority list? Still really dumbfounded all of these “bugs” that are being found that I would have though were obvious to test?

Well it was tested and decimals worked on test server - it is being figured out

3 Likes

I believe this is now fixed

1 Like

IT WORKED! Thanks for the update

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.