Recharter passes Validation, but returns "Error" and stops at the Payment and Confirmation step

Our recharter roster is complete and passes validation (all green checkboxes when we click “Validate Recharter and Pay”. Continuing to “Proceed to Payment” and filling out all the information required, then clicking “Pay and Post Renewal” however, returns some sort of an Error (there’s just a window with the word Error in red, and nothing else by way of context). We are ready to submit the Recharter but are stuck here. Please help!!!

SOLVED: it seems that there’s something the matter with Firefox. Using Chrome solved the issue.

We are having the same issue - tried with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge - all with the same problem. Any ideas on how to fix it?

I had problem on Chrome on my office computer I kept getting 404 Error. So went to Edge on my laptop now I can get in and put in info but when I process it says Error “Duplicate emails not allowed in participant set” and “Whoops it looks like we were unable to generate your charter for signature. No payment has been taken. Please retry again.” anyone have a clue what to do??? No one in my council seem to know what to do about this either…OMG

Can you try using an incognito window?

What is an incognito window? You have to be part of the Key 3 to recharter so I am not sure if that would work…explain please

Incognito/private browsing windows tend to load the browser without all of the data that has been cached by previous web visits. It’s not really “incognito” in the sense of actually concealing who you are or your browsing history. It also (usually) starts without loading any of the plugins/add-ons that you might normally use.

In Firefox (for example) you can open a “private browsing” window by hitting Ctrl+Shift+P. In Chrome, the analogous process to open an “incognito” window is Ctrl+Shift+N.

tried it still not working. Got same messages…Error “Duplicate emails not allowed in participant set” and “Whoops it looks like we were unable to generate your charter for signature. No payment has been taken. Please retry again.”

The first error sounds kinda like you have more than one person listed with the same email address. I assume you checked for that?

That error might be what’s causing the second one.

I’m using Microsoft Edge…I could not even long on with Chrome. I have major headache and I’m taking Scouts to 2021 Camporee this weekend so I will try again on Monday thanks for trying to help