Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Recorded merit badges not showing on Advancement Report

I just entered merit badges for multiple Scouts, the merit badges show under each Scouts “Approved” listing, but some of the merit badges do not show up on the Advancement Report. I used this countless times with no issues.
Thanks.

Kevin,

Check the missing MBs to see if they are marked Awarded or have appeared on a closed Purchase Order. Either one will prevent them from appearing on a new Purchase Order.

Morning Ed - Checked and re-checked. I haven’t done an advancement report since March, 2020 so there was only 1 report showing. Plus another Scout has merit badges he hasn’t earned and I can “Unapprove”. I think the issue might have been when entering the MBs it would show that there were other Scouts (right hand side of screen) that also earned the MB, so I clicked the approve. I’m thinking it gave those Scouts the MBs but didn’t put it on the Advancement Report.

Plus another Scout has merit badges he hasn’t earned and I can “Unapprove”. Should be I "can’t unapprove.

It sounds like you are using Internet Advancement - is that correct?

Yes - the link from the Council website.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.