Report Builder Manager

When using the report builder manager in Scoutbook, I would like to run a report and get down to specific requirements within an adventure. This will help me with which scouts have missed which requirements due to missing meetings, etc. I have been trying but can’t seem to figure out how. I can get %complete on a specific adventure, but I can’t get it to list out by specific requirements’ completion status.

Example:

Is this possible and if so, how?

@JonathanKing1 - have you checked off these items ?

@Stephen_Hornak Thank you. I have looked at that list and checked so many combinations of those but somehow have looked over the “show adventure requirements” check box somehow. I’ve been chasing this for a couple weeks now. lol Thanks again!!

@JonathanKing1 - you are very welcome… lets make sure it gets the results you are looking for :slight_smile:

It did. The “show adventure requirements” along with checking the specific adventure boxes above got it. Of course, it now is a HUGE report to actually print, but at least I can have a report spit out what I need.

Thanks!!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.