Scout deleted From My.Scouting, Then Added Back - - How To Get Scout Back on ScoutBook

Earlier this year a Scout was deleted from My.Scouting, which of course took them off ScoutBook. Local Council contacted appropriate team to have them added back. Scout now appears on My.Scouting. How do I get this Scout to appear in Scoutbook?

Thank you.

@AlanWilson Either council can sync them or you can post BSA # and we can take a look

Council was unable to sync last week for unknown reasons.

I was on My.Scouting recently and saw the Scout added back. Today the Scout is gone, again.

Is there someone I can call?

Forgive my frustration. Wisely I copied the Scouts BSA ID when I was last on My.Scouting. The number is 13392497

Is this for T111 - I think Scout being in Club and Post could be causing issues also - the club should be dropped that is for younger scouts

Yes, for Troop 111.

I’m unclear on your response - - - I think Scout being in Club and Post could be causing issues also - the club should be dropped that is for younger scouts

This Scout came to our Troop several year ago.

@AlanWilson - i think it meant to say cub scouts

The Scout is also registered in Explorer CLUB and Post - CLUB is for Cub age scouts - so that could be confusing some systems. The Scout should sync tonight - the last Troop position was ended by you in Scoutbook

For clarity, are you indicating that when the sync occurs that the Scout will be visible in My.Scouting, Scoutbook, or both? Thanks.

they show as active registration in AKELA so should be in My.scouting.org roster now - if you do not see there we might need to do a screenshare

Regrettably, the Scout is not visible to me within My.Scouting at this time.

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green envelope > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)