Accidental scout deletion in SB

(If you are reporting an issue with My.Scouting, please include all of the following items so we can better assist you:
1) Hardware: Desktop or Mobile (if mobile, please be specific) - laptop (desktop)
2) Operating system (Mac os Monterey 12.4)
3) Browser (safari shows me video but I can’t click answers, chrome doesn’t show video at all)
4) Browser cache has been cleared or you are using a private browsing mode (aka Incognito Window in Chrome) yes
5) Member ID & Council of person affected Kelly Livingston 1254992
Thank you!)

I was working on recharter (I’m the CC) and I accidentally deleted a scout from my Lion den. His BSA member ID is 14337623 - he is not in my connections I already tried that. Thanks!

I requested a sync in the system. He should be back in the pack by tomorrow morning. Then you or your pack admin will need to move him back into the Den.

Hello - I made the same mistake, and just deleted a scout from Scoutbook accidentally. Possible to sync him back in for me as well? 14583668 (name removed by Moderator). Thank you very much!

@BrianSteem this is set to sync overnight - when moving Dens/Patrols - use the Reassign Button within the receiving sub-unit

1 Like

Thank you very much, Donovan!

Hello - I have a scout in my.scouting who is not showing up in Scoutbook. Possible to sync him in? 14293954. Thank you!

@BrianSteem that scout is in your Tiger Den

Thanks Donovan - that’s why I missed him. He’s supposed to be a Wolf, making the change now. Appreciate your help!

I also made the same mistake and erroneously deleted two scouts still on my roster from scoutbook, 132264221 and 132246689. Can they be added back? They are no longer under My Connections. Thanks for any help!

@BruceMcIntosh1 those should sync tonight - ONLY use reassign to change patrols (like the warning says) - life is easier then

1 Like

Thank you! Lesson learned…

1 Like

Hello, I’ve accidently deleted a scout from Scoutbook as I was trying to promote him to Boy Scouts. I appreciate your help with this, please see his information below.

(name removed by Moderator) - SB User ID 12885358 - BSA# 14774080

Thank you!

@ChristineSantagate I have updated the Scout’s Membership so that he is back in your pack.

Someone with access to the transfer tool at my.scouting (Roster) can transfer him to his new troop.

Yes, I attempted to add him back in, any new account would have today as a start date 4/18.

@ChristineSantagate I have merged the Scout’s Scoutbook accounts.

Thank you! I appreciate your help with this

1 Like

BSA# 13964788, need scout added back to SB please, thanks!

@AndrewBrewer I set up a sync for this - check this evening

1 Like

Need scout added back to Pack 754

(removed by Moderator)
BSA# : 140315498