* Scout has not been matched with a Scout in your Units official roster. Please check with your council

I keep getting this message when attempting to approve Advancement requirements for newly bridged Scout; “Scout has not been matched with a Scout in your Units official roster. Please check with your Council.“

When contacting Council, they verified that the Scout has in fact been added to the official roster. Multiple attempts to approve the Scout’s Advancement continues to return the same message for two weeks. We have tried using the app, multiple computers, Smartphones, Windows and Mac laptops. All to no avail. Any suggestions?

1 Like

try having an admin go to scouts membership > unapprove> Save > go back and approve> save > that should get it if First Name, Last Name, DOB, and BSA# match

might take 24 hrs - cannot recall

I will give it a try

@RafaelBlanco Also try having someone check the troop’s Member Manager roster at my.scouting.org.
One of the troop’s key 3 (Scoutmaster, Committee Chair, Chartered Org. Rep.) or a Key 3 Delegate should be able to check the Member Manager.

Check that the Scout’s information matches exactly (full name, DOB, and BSA member number), as Donovan suggested.

1 Like

This worked for me. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.