Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Unable to update requirements

We receive this message when attempting to add requirements to this new scout (we are brand new to scoutbook).

“Nathan has not been matched with a Scout in your Units official roster. Please check with your council.”

Any idea of how to fix this?

go to membership and approve it if it is not approved > if it is approved unappprove it and save > then open it again and reapprove it. Then look at Scouts page and as long as you do not see the message you should be good

@KristinMenefee Please go to Nathan’s Edit Profile page. Is his date of birth blank?

1 Like

His birthdate is filled in on his profile page.

@KristinMenefee I sent you a private message for more information.

Ok great. I apologize but I am not sure where the private messages are? We are new to this system (just now cancelling troopmasterweb2.0).

Look at your avatar in the upper right corner for the private message indicator. For you, it shows up as a green “K”.

@KristinMenefee If you are not able to reply by clicking on your avatar in the upper right of the forums, please check your e-mail.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.