Scoutbook Account Warning & Change in primary member ID

I had a previous member ID in my.scouting associated with the council I was in as a youth / young adult leader (ID# 5819633, Pathway to Adventure Council). I recently registered as a Cub Scout leader in the North Florida Council and got a new member number of 14859886. For some reason, my new number disappeared from my my.scouting and Scoutbook account and I cannot re-add it on my.scouting. It says it doesn’t match my current profile.

I also see a warning on scoutbook that says “warning, another user is using the same email address…”. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

@DavidBurke2 This should be fixed.

Edited to add: Please contact your local council and ask them to use their Registrar Tools to look up your Scout. In the “User Relationships” section, it looks like he is connected to you (parent / child) under your old BSA member ID number. They will want to remove that and make sure you are connected as parent under the correct BSA member ID number.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.