Scoutbook events are not synching with Internet Advancement

Dashboard → Create New Event: I created troop meetings, PLC, and campout events. But when I log into Internet Advancement I do not see these activities. I thought entering events via Scoutbook actually entered them into Internet Advancement? Why can I not see the new events in IA?

@AlexandriaEmgushov - they do not sync. I would suspect eventually but not now nor when the logs were moved.

Where should I enter Troop activities like troop meetings, PLC meetings, campouts? Scoutbook (so they can register for upcoming events)? Or Internet Advancement (for record keeping)? I am transferring our Troop from Troopmaster over to Scoutbook and want to make sure I do this correctly. Thanks!

@AlexandriaEmgushov

For calendar planning, communication, RSVP, and attendance use the Scoutbook calendar.

For nights camped, miles hiked, and service hours performed, afterwards, enter them into Internet Advancement.

Yes, this requires double entry. Such is Scoutbook as of today. For us it works well.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.