Scoutbook MB Counselor

Quick Invite feature is working ok from MB Counselor List, but not from the Scout’s Merit Badge page.

Larry,

The invite feature on the Scout’s MB page is a function of the Feature Assistant Extension for Chrome and Firefox. Do you see the text “Feature Assistant Active” at the bottom of your pages?

possibly related (or not): I tried testing inviting my older son, a newly minted MBC, to be the MBC for my younger son (with approved MB). Name shows up but cannot add him as the MBC (he was approved a month of more ago). I do have the Feature Extensions and am trying to do this from within younger scout’s MB page. They do not live in the same city, but MBC is listed in our Council (even though he filled out his paperwork in a different Council; not sure how that works – is it still seeing him as an Eagle scout even though he hasn’t been associated with a Troop (or paid any dues) for a couple of years?

It could be confused because the account wasn’t explicitly converted to an adult account. The last time we had a youth from our unit become a leader was a while ago, but I believe I had to ask support to convert the account.

Maureen,

I sent you a private message. Click on the yellow circle with white M in the upper right of your forum window.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.