Scouts in Den but can't add adventure achievements

I went in this week to add achievements towards an adventure for my scouts and the only one that comes up now is my son. All of the scouts are listed in the Den. I am listed as Pack admin as well as the Den leader for that Den. Just 3 weeks ago I was able to see the scouts listed when I went to do achievement. This happens if I do quick entry for the Den as well as if I go into an individual scout. Even when going to an individual scout it just lists my own son and that’s it which is strange.

How can I get this fixed?

When you see them on the roster, do you see their full last name or just the last initial?

I see their full name. I entered achievement for them just 3 weeks ago before the last pack meeting. These are also scouts that are now Webelos that I’ve had as their Den leader since they were Tigers. My current roles are Pack Admin, Assistant Cubmaster, and Den Leader (for Webelos). Happy to send screenshots to support but won’t post that here.

Go to the Scout’s membership
Page and make sure there is only 1 current entry for your pack.

@MichaelDiPetrillo Looking at your connections, it looks like you are connected to some Scouts in the pack with View Profile, View Advancement. However, as a Pack Admin, you should be connected to all Scouts in the pack with Full Control permissions.

Try re-setting your Pack Admin role in Scoutbook. Here’s how:

• Go to the Pack Roster page in Scoutbook.
  • Click on your name.
  • Click on your Pack Admin role.
  • Make sure the box is checked next to “Position Approved”.
  • Click “Update”.
  • Log out of Scoutbook, and then log back in.

If this doesn’t work, you might need to ask another Pack Admin to re-set your Pack Admin role for you using the above process (sometimes you can’t do it for yourself).

There also appears to be a Scout in your pack (initials H.L.) who appears to have a duplicate Scoutbook account. This Scout might also be assigned to the wrong den in Scoutbook (based on DOB).

You are awesome. Updating the Pack role worked just great. Thank you so much for all of the help!