- Advancement Sync
- An issue that prevented some advancement records from syncing properly between Scoutbook and ScoutNET has been corrected. Records that were not synced properly have been updated to match in both systems.
- An issue that prevented Unit and Sub-Unit admins from automatically being connected to all Scouts in the Unit or Sub-Unit has been corrected. All Unit and Sub-Unit admins should now be connected to all Scouts in the Unit or Sub-Unit.
- An issue that prevented some Scouts that crossed over from Cub Scouts to Scouts BSA from being properly removed from the pack has been corrected. All Scouts registered in Scouts BSA that still had a Scoutbook membership in a Pack have had that Pack membership ended.
- Text Messaging
- An issue that caused an error when attempting to activate text messaging in Scoutbook for certain mobile providers has been corrected. Users should now be able to activate text messaging for all of the supported mobile carriers. See September 5, 2019 Scoutbook Updates for the list of supported mobile carriers.
- Complete Angler Award
- Merit Badge requirements for the Complete Angler Award will not automatically be marked Complete when the Merit Badge is marked Complete.
- New Awards: The following awards are now supported in Scoutbook.
- National Park Scout Ranger Award
- Whitewater Rafting BSA Award