Setting Up Den Leader Experience for My Den

Hello I need help with Den Leader Experience. I am a registered leader for my pack and have 2 Dens assigned to me. When I try to set up my den I don’t have a button to add Den at the bottom of available Dens. It says meetings not configured. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but can’t move forward setting up my den.

Why are you trying to set it up at this point of the year? There may be other resources available depending on your answer.

1 Like

I would like to continue to track my scouts progress through Den Leader Experience as well as have my Den meetings/activities populated.

It was announced today DLE is being retired in June - Den Leader Experience to be Retired

But you are setup as DL for 2 dens so you should be able to access both in DLE - I think you have to switch back and forth - and both would need to be setup

2 Likes

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 4.06.36 PM

I don’t have the same drop down options. Mine says meetings not configured.

image.png

Maybe you see why it is being retired - let me see if I can recall the process

1 Like

Actually the BOOM or setup feature was turned off over a month ago cause it was being retired and it had MANY issues

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.