Still don’t have access as CC

Two days ago my Pack leader switched my position in Scoutbook from Den leader to Committee Chair but I still don’t have full access. Can someone walk me through what might have gone wrong and who I need to contact to get it fixed?

Thank you - Chris

Sure thing. In addition to changing your position to Committee Chair, you also need to have the “Pack Admin” role set in order to access all of the Scoutbook functions (calendar, etc.). After that, check your connections to make sure you’re connected to all the Scouts in your Pack as a Unit Leader.

You will also need to submit the position change paperwork to your council so that you’re properly designate as one of the unit Key 3 in My Scouting.

1 Like

Until your position change paperwork (BSA adult application) is processed by your council, your Cubmaster should be able to go to my.scouting.org and use the Organization Security Manager to designate you as a Key 3 Delegate. This will also give you some more access.

2 Likes

Thanks for everyone’s help! I’ve been given full admin control while my application is pending.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.