Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Support requests lost in limbo

To any of the SUAC folks. (Probably you Ed) I have some trouble tickets that have been upgraded and seem to have gone into the black hole of support tickets. Any help greatly appreciated

|SSD-106802|roster report|One of my 18+ unit participants does not show up on the scoutbook roster report yet another one does|

|SSD-106637|missing counselor|I have a counselor who does not show up as such in a search or in his posistions page but shows MBC tools on dashboard but with wrong badges|

|SSD-106969|wrong name in email|I have a leader who has a wrong name showing up on outgoing messages in scoutbook messaging|

yeah I am tagged in at least one of yours so I get updates - think it is the MBC one - let me check

1 and 3 are escalated but that is all i can see - some Dev is watching one and I internal commented on it to try to see. 2 seems to be sitting there.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.