Tiger DL signed off on Webelos Requirements?

So I have no idea how they did this, but the Tiger Den Leader in my Pack some how managed to sign off on a handful of requirements for the Webelos rank for every Tiger scout in their den, including one of the adventure pins. I’m a Pack Admin (and the Advancement Chair) and I spent more time than I’m willing to admit trying to figure out how to “undo” what they’ve signed off on. When I click on the individual scout and goto their Advancement, I can only see their current rank requirements.

Now that I’m thinking about it, I’m wondering if they somehow did this with a “Quick Entry”. Regardless, I’m striking out on how to fix this so that when they get to 4th grade in a few years, they don’t already have a bunch of things signed off from 2022. :slight_smile:

@BrianBinkley

The only way to fix this is to move the Scouts to a Webelos den, remove the Webelos requirements then move the Scouts back to the Tiger den.

1 Like

//Insert long sigh//

Well, not the answer I was hoping for, but I appreciate the quick response Ed. Looks like a good activity when we’re done for the school year and I have nothing better to do one summer night. Thanks!

• Brian

@BrianBinkley We have worked to close these types of loopholes. Can you give me a few specific examples of what they marked complete?

@jacobfetzer

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.