Transfer Scout Error No Registrations Found

I transferred 8 of 9 Arrow of Light Scouts from my Pack to my Troop. One Scout will not transfer, I get No Registrations Found error message. Blue Ridge Mountains Council tried to transfer the Scout for me and was unable to do so.

Moving from Pack 0211 to Troop 0211 in Blue Ridge Mountains Council 599. Scout is E. Arnold membership 14025618

@GilbertArmour everything looks fine - not sure why council could not do it

I don’t know either why Council didn’t succeed. I just need the Scout transferred somehow. Any other options I can try?

so you tried to pull scout in from Troop? Did you try sending from Pack?

Pulling from Pack into Troop results in following error:
Transfer/Multiple transaction failed. MemberId: 14025618 - transfer/multiple is not allowed. Registration is not paid.

He shows up on our 3/23/2022 charter renewal roster.

@GilbertArmour did you do this? Have to use 4 digit unit number

MYST Transfer tool Unit.pdf (191.2 KB)

Push from Pack TO Troop

@GilbertArmour One thing I see is that the program name is wrong. Scout is registered in the Cub Scouting program (which means Wolf / Bear) – not in the Webelos program.

Not sure if having your council fix the registration will solve the issue or not, but worth a try.

1 Like

Think we found the issue. Parents paid for rest of 2021 and all of 2022 online. BSA doesn’t have record of payment even though I have the invoice showing both payments being made.

Gilbert

BSA or is the Scout just not connected to the unit? We had a Scout not recharter in that situation.

Still makes no sense @GilbertArmour the scout is registered - Do you have time for a screenshare?

I accepted his registration in Nov 2021 and still had him on the roster after January 2022. BSA had his registration flagged as a multiple with the other unit paying. However, he’s a new Scout with us.

Gilbert

I have time.

Gilbert

I notice his CS is current, but his Webelos isn’t when he joined as a Webelos.

Gilbert

@GilbertArmour I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

When you say he was on the roster in January 2022, was he on the roster after the charter was fully posted?

We had a Scout that we accepted the app in Nov, was on the roster in Jan, and then was bumped off after the charter posted in March.

@GilbertArmour - ok here is what I heard back (putting here for shared knowledge) -

This registration was created as part of a recharter batch where the youth was marked as a multiple. If they have paid with Online Registration the council will need to expire the existing registration, create a new one and request a refund.

Who gets the refund? Who pays for new registration? Need to keep money straight.

Gilbert Armour

I suggest sending what I posted to council for them to figure out

Hello, I am a parent trying to transfer by AOL from Pack 11 to Troop 300 in Cradle of Liberty Council. When I go into the myApplications there is nothing under the registrations. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you