Transferring Scouts into our Pack Roster

I have 2 scouts who are transferring into our pack from another state. How do I transfer them over so they keep their MID and also their advancements?

By another state, do you also mean, another council? If so, the parent needs to go to beascout and find your unit. They’ll be asked if their scout is currently registered somewhere. They need to say yes. If it can’t find their scout for some reason, they entered something differently than shown on their current registration, and they need to stop.


Please see our help guide here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.