Unable to change own (wrong) e-mail address in scoutbook

Hi!
Something should have happened because I used to receive email from Scoutbook and since about 2-3 months, I don’t receive anything anymore. Looking more closely, I think I found the issue: my email address changed (how???) from something@gmail.com to something@gnail.com (did you spot the wrong “n”?).

I tried to change it myself in Scoutbook BUT the process wants to send a code to “something@gnail.com” and, of course, it fails. I looked into scoutbook help, knowledgebase (How do I change my email address? - Scoutbook Knowledge Base) and forums. But I couldn’t find anything. The closest I could find is, for other issues, to ask to the cubmaster to change my email address … but the request to change my email address myself actually comes from the cubmaster himself! Either he can’t do it - or I should ask him to look again.

Any other solutions?

Thanks!

YiS,
Jep

Just to be clear, my current address in Scoutbook is something@gnail.com. I try to change it to something@gmail.com. Thanks!

@Jean-EtiennePoirrier I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it

Looks like the TAC Registrar entered it in as gnail - we cannot fix that but they can - look at the Top right Avatar for the Direct message

1 Like

It can’t be done in scout book. You must login at my.scouting