Change my email address in Scoutbook

I am a registered Pack leader, and am also a recent Troop Committee member. Both positions are active. I was not receiving emails from my Troop so I checked my Scoutbook profile and that field had my user name, not my email. When I tried to input my email address I get the error message:
" Email: This email address is already in our system. Try logging in with the new email. If you do not have the password just use the retreive password link on the login page."

I input my work email address successfully, but am not able to change it back to my original email. I get the same error message as above. I need to verify the address that the Troop will send to when an email comes from Scoutbook for either me or my son.

@ZacharyDavis1 I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Hey Donovan - am I now in the private message channel?

1 Like

no this is the forum thread - look at Green circle Z at top right to find private message

hello my account and member ID 12367696
is correct but not my email and can’t change it

@JosephNerone do you want the …18@gmail one?

yes please. but passwords not mine either

@JosephNerone I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.