Unable to connect to scout in Scoutbook, May have 2 accounts

Just recently began logging on to ScoutBook this month for the first time in awhile. When I log on it states another account is using the same email. I am not sure if this is a mistake or not. Previously I was able to see all three of my scouts accounts when we were with Aloha Council and I was an active member with the Pack and Troop. Now we are in a new council, South Georgia Council, I have a new BSA ID number as a parent only. Only two of my 4 scouts show up in Scout Book. The two that appear are a newly registered scout I set up through an old BSA ID parent account from 9 years ago and the one from a paper transfer. The other two scouts do not appear. Under my profile, I do not have the Connections tab. When my spouse tries to send me a request to connect to my other scouts it says there is an error. I might have two accounts that need to be merged. I have had 4 different BSA ID numbers through the years, since each council gives a new BSA ID. I can provide all BSA ID#'s if needed.

@MelissaRudolf Your e-mail address was also on one of your Scout’s Scoutbook accounts. I have removed it. I think I also fixed your other issue.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.