Unable to Download Membership Card

(If you are reporting an issue with My.Scouting, please include all of the following items so we can better assist you:
1) Hardware: Desktop or Mobile (if mobile, please be specific) Desktop PC
2) Operating system Win 7
3) Browser Chrome
4) Browser cache has been cleared or you are using a private browsing mode (aka Incognito Window in Chrome) NO
5) Member ID & Council of person affected SHAC 2267324
Thank you!)
I went to my.scouting/my Profile. In the Registrations Section and pushed the “Download Membership Card” button; received message in a box “Select positions for your membership cards to be downloaded and printed.” with only the Cnacel button active , the Download button is greyed out; so I cancel and attempt to click and/or (double click) in any of my several positions (I am COR & IH for 3 units and a “District Member-at Large” for the District). all of them have an expire date of 12/31/21.
When I go to Internet Advancement/ Recharter Two of my units show the cub scout with “Posted”, “Recharter is already approved”. The other shows the cub scout with “On Hold”, “Recharter is waiting for Approval”
So I expect that this may be due to recharter not being fully processed at council.
Is this expected?
Any thoughts?
Thanks Mike

Michael,

All of your current registrations have a 12/31/21 end date. I suspect your recharters for 2022 have not been posted, thus you can’t print new membership cards.