Unable to edit camping entry

@Dan_Henderson - you can select adults, change the list options. I know because I have done it.

@Dan_Henderson On the Roster page in Internet Advancement, it defaults to youth. However, there is a filter that you can click on and change the view to add adults.

@JenniferOlinger - thank you… I am on mobile so was not able to present the option to show adults. Tough trying to help while on vacation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am having entry problems as well along with the fact that there are items that have been entered by others that need to be approved and I get error messages when I try to approve them (I am a key 3 delegate). We are trying to run a report in Scoutbook to see who is eligible for OA. Without up to date activity records for camping - we can’t figure out who is eligible. I am soooooo frustrated.

@JenniferReiter Your Key 3 Delegate role expired. Please ask one of your troop’s Key 3 or another Key 3 Delegate to add as Unit Advancement Chair or a Key 3 Delegate.

1 Like

I followed your instructions but when I select Record Progress it does not allow me to select service hours, campout, or hikes. I get the circle with the line through it. For internet advancment I’m listed as a Key 3 Delegate.
Using a spreadsheet to track activities is looking easier then trying to use internet advancment and scoutbook.

@JohnBills1 - what are you listed as in my.scouting.org?

Registered positions:
Troop - Committee Member
District - District Member at Large

Functional Positions:
Troop - Key 3 Delegate
District - District Advancement Committee Chair

@JohnBills1 just with your Troop’s SB administrator and see what role you have in SB. These are NOT the same as roles in My.Scouting.

@JohnBills1 - I would also make sure on the dropdown in the upper right on the header in IA that the unit is chosen and not the district position. A key 3 delegation should allow entry for the unit.

I’m Troop Administrator in Scoutbook and a committee member.

I am not an Internet Advancement expert (by any means) - but I do believe you need to be either a Key 3 member, or the Unit Advancement Chair to edit items in IA2. (Please see the list here: Introduction to Internet Advancement (IA) | Scoutbook Knowledge Base (scouting.org))

image.gif

1 Like