Unable to recharter

For the past few days I’ve not been able to sign in to recharter. I keep getting an error code. It doesn’t matter if I use a desktop, laptop or IOS. BSA# 12941342

Do you have a similar problem signing in to other scouting.org domain sites (e.g. scoutbook.scouting.org, my.scouting.org), or just when you try to connect to advancements.scouting.org? It seems like it should be domain-wide from the error, but maybe there are different Java applets being served on the different sites.

Its only when trying to access advancementspp.scouting.org. I am able to log into all other scouting sites just fine.

@MIkeMiltenberger - no the url is advancements.scouting.org

Ah. The “pp” sites are the demonstration environments, so that wouldn’t be expected to operate with your credentials (at least I wouldn’t expect it to work correctly). @Stephen_Hornak already pointed you at the “production” site (i.e. without the “pp”).

Sorry I missed typed in between handling customers at work. I have been using the “pp” and still getting the error msg.

Maybe someone from SUAC can comment, but I wouldn’t expect your credentials to work properly at the https://advancementspp.scouting.org site, only on the production sites which, if I understand correctly, are all working properly for your login.

1 Like

Don’t use the pp site.

@MIkeMiltenberger - that is a sandbox environment not real data

Got it figured out. Thanks.