Unable to send messages to both parents for a scout

I have a Scout that is linked to both parents. When a message is sent to the Scout, only one parent is in the send list. The other parent is marked as Parent/Guardian. I have attempted to update the parent (included address) and that did not help. If I select the adult in the “adult” section of the send message UI, the get correctly added to the send to list. Any suggestions?

Thank you
Dave

David,

Are you saying the parent is not auto selected in the Send Message screen or that an e-mail is not being sent to a selected parent?

So the email is not being sent to both parents of the scout, only the first one listed in the scouts record. If I go to the Send Message screen, and select a scout, I never see anyone else “Auto Selected” in the UI.

David,

Click on the Scout’s name on your roster, then the parent’s name in the connection list then Edit Profile. Post the value in the UserID field and we will investigate.

Thank you! userId 270441

The parent is connected to a Scout with initials KS. Is this correct?

When you look at the Send Message screen, does the parent’s name appear in the Parent column? Does it say No Emails next to it?

In the Scout column, does the parent’s name appear under KS’s name?

Edit: Fix Scout’s initials.

The parent is connected to a Scout with initials KS. Is this correct? YES

When you look at the Send Message screen, does the parent’s name appear in the Parent column? Does it say No Emails next to it? It does appear in the list. It does not say “No Emails” next to it.

In the Scout column, does the parent’s name appear under KS’s name? Yes

When you send a message to the Scout with BCC turned off and copy yourself, do you see the parent’s e-mail address in the distribution list?

I see one, the parent with the initials CS. I do not see the other parents, the one with the initials MS.

Thank you. I will pass this on to the developers.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.