Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Unable to switch between units in new Activity Log interface

I have roles in multiple units that call for me to add advancement and activity information in Scoutbook. With the new interface, I can’t find any way to switch from the crew to any of the other units so I can enter their activities. I know I have the access to do it (or did) but there is no way to switch and even when I try to go in to the activity log interface through the troop, I’m sent to the crew activity homepage with no way to change.

1 Like

If you have the right position at my.scouting.org (Key 3, Key 3 Delegate, Unit Advancement Chair) for each unit according to your unit’s Organizational Security Manager, you should see a drop-down in the top right corner of the IA2 interface.

ETA: I only have K3D access to one unit, so I only see one.

I’m unit advancement chair for other unit but that drop-down doesn’t work. Nothing happens when I click on it.

Are you designated as UAC in their Organizational Security Manager at my.scouting? That’s where IA2 checks its permissions.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.