Unable to switch between units in new Activity Log interface

I have roles in multiple units that call for me to add advancement and activity information in Scoutbook. With the new interface, I can’t find any way to switch from the crew to any of the other units so I can enter their activities. I know I have the access to do it (or did) but there is no way to switch and even when I try to go in to the activity log interface through the troop, I’m sent to the crew activity homepage with no way to change.

1 Like

If you have the right position at my.scouting.org (Key 3, Key 3 Delegate, Unit Advancement Chair) for each unit according to your unit’s Organizational Security Manager, you should see a drop-down in the top right corner of the IA2 interface.

ETA: I only have K3D access to one unit, so I only see one.

I’m unit advancement chair for other unit but that drop-down doesn’t work. Nothing happens when I click on it.

Are you designated as UAC in their Organizational Security Manager at my.scouting? That’s where IA2 checks its permissions.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.