Unit Advancement report

How do you generate a unit advancement report for a scout troop with all scouts and their rsnks, merit badges, and spevial.awards

Hi, @JohnBurnham,

From which interface, scoutbook (scoutbook.com) or IA2 (scoutbook.scouting.org)? Are you looking for a report showing all current status, or all items yet to be awarded?

The only way I know of pulling a complete status on every scout is a full export of the unit advancement database to CSV, which requires unit-level admin privileges (I believe) and isn’t particularly pretty. If you’re just looking to pull a printable report on what needs awarding, then from My Dashboard → My Units → Unit Reports → Needs Purchasing Report, you can either view an already open PO, or add all of the items that Need Awarding to a PO, then print the Advancement Report from inside that PO.

There is guidance on how to create Advancement reports for IA2 and Scoutbook at help.scoutbook.com. I was able to use the search feature to find information on creating various advancement reports there.

What are you trying to do with the data? Do you need a unit Advancement Report in order to purchase ranks, merit badges, or awards at the Scout shop? Or is it for some other purpose?

Which interface are you using (Scoutbook.com or Internet Advancement)?

If using Scoutbook.org, you can create your own report to show as much or as little detail as you like for the scouts.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.