Unit Roster and SB+ expire dates dont match

136198743 showing 3 expire dates in my.scouting. However his expire date in SB+ shows 12/31/23 for Unit Treasurer. This is confusing and misleading for the unit.

I understand how the expire dates roll off but this is not making sense. I understand the Pack Committee and Treasurer go hand in hand but do you have to be a member of the committee to be the treasurer? I understand he will need to be moved to committee should he decide not to continue with the den leader position to stay on the roster. We would like SP+ to say the right thing.

@TammieZemler

According to Akela, this individual is registered as Unit Treasurer and Lion Guide until 12/31/24. There are no other current registrations. The last Committee Member registration expired 12/31/23. I do not know why SB+ is show it at all. I’ll have to ask the developers to investigate.

We also have a past member who transferred to SM of GT who is showing expired 2023 on our my.scouting. Very confusing.

@TammieZemler - again I would suggest speaking with council which should not be that difficult to do.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.