What Happened to Scoutbook?

o.m.g. Our entire Scoutbook account is trashed.

• Full control is not working
  • Almost our entire roster has duplicate, triplicate, and quadruplicate parental connections
  • My own son’s entire Scouting history was deleted. 5 years of camping nights, hiking miles, Rank Advancement, Merit Badges, and Temporary Awards … all gone. There’s nothing left …
1 Like

My guess is that it’s related to these issues:

It appears to manifest around the time that rechartering occurred for the various units that have reported it, but that’s still anecdotal.

I would suggest contacting scoutbook.support@scouting.org with information that your unit is suffering the same problems that many/most of the rest of us are.

1 Like

Now it’s showing different connection than what was listed earlier when I made my original post. Some of the Scouts who had 2x, 3x, 4x parent connections now have no parents listed.

Please send an email to scoutbook.support@scouting.org with some of the examples, especially those with the most parents and those with no parents. Post the ticket number back here.

I will add that all of my duplicates and triples in the pack are gone and all appears to have normalized.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.