Where did the Reports go?

Where did the Needs Approval, Needs Awarded and such reports go? I can no longer find them on Scoutbook under our Pack.

I think you have a wrong BSA # - I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

Check your current positions. It sounds like your adult leader role was ended for some reason. They should be where they always were: My Dashboard → My Units → Unit # → Reports

That’s what it looks like - that my permissions have been removed. Ugh. Thanks for the reply!

@MicheleThomas2 see my note on Direct message - please check the avatar Green Circle M at top right to find it

@MicheleThomas2 - I wold also make sure that you are on scoutbook.scouting.org just to rule that out.

Did something change with permissions and positions? Cubmaster can’t even edit my profile in Scoutbook to add the permissions back as Advancement chair. We are so confused.

This is Michele - Why is it now calling me AaronOwenby. Something is wonky.

it is a known flaw Michele on the Aaron thing - Look at top right corner and click the Green circle to find private message- The simple answer is you do not have a valid BSA registration - if you click the circle we can help you find out more

1 Like

ok, I wrote you back in the message section. thanks for your help