# Whoops! We encountered an error trying to process your request

Getting Error Message when trying to login to SB… regular mode or private mode

Whoops! We encountered an error trying to process your request.

Our webmaster has been notified and will fix it ASAP!

I can login to Den Leader Experience Fine or Internet Advancement but get the same message when I try to go to SB from Internet Advancements.

Please help!! this started 3 days ago…

@AmandaAlvalle

What happens if you go directly to https://scoutbook.scouting.org and try to log in?

I get the same error message. But can still get into Den leader experience and Internet Advancements fine. Can’t access SB from IA either I get same error message.

You get the error as soon as you log in or do you click something first?

I enter my credentials, and it starts loading, then lands on the error message page.

When the problem first started I could refresh or go incognito and it would get me into my dashboard but while moving between menus in SB it would land me back to the same error page. But after doing this for a day or two it now just keeps going to this Error page no matter what I do.

Thanks,

Amanda

Keep getting this Error Message. Have not been able to login over a week now…“Whoops! We encountered an error trying to process your request. Our webmaster has been notified and will fix it ASAP!”

Any help why this is happing? Or what can I do to fix.

I have asked the developers to investigate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.