Youth showing as adult in Internet Advancement

I have a scout who shows up correctly in scoutbook, his birthdate is correct in his profile, he’s a member of a patrol and everything. But in Internet Advancement he shows up as an adult leader. How do I fix that?

When you check the official roster at my.scouting, do they show up as a youth or adult there?

Also, if you post the BSA ID number (no names please!), the SUAC volunteers may be able to identify a cause.

He shows up as a Youth Member on the roster at my.scouting.org, but he appears as an adult in Internet Advancement. His member ID number is 14089813

This Scout has 2 Scotubook accounts, 2 my.scouting.org IDs and 2 BSA Member IDs (MIDs).

I will merge the Scoutbook accounts. One of his my.scouting.org IDs is set for Google Login with what appears to be his father’s gmail address. Should this my.scouitng.org ID really belong to his father? The last time his father logged in to Scoutbook was 2018 and there is currently no login ID attached to the father’s Scoutbook account.

In addition, his mother’s e-mail address appears to be on the Scout’s Scoutbook account and the my.scouting.org ID used to log in to his account.

Thanks for your reply. I’m going to have to contact his parents and get back to you.

I have 2 scouts that also show as adults, one being my own son, show correctly in scoutbook and I am unable to view the unit in my.scouting.org at this time.

@JosephDitch Somehow both of these Scouts had Den Admin roles in Scoutbook. I have ended them.

If you could wait about 30 minutes, then please try again. Be sure to “Refresh Roster”.

Thanks. I do not have the refresh roster option in that unit at the moment, so I will give it a day plus to let the database syncs happen.