Youth training

Where can I find youth training records such as Den Chief Training?

1 Like

If you have access to the Training Manager at my.scouting.org, go there and click on:

1. Add/Search
  2. Search Training
  3. Filter by youth members
  4. Select the Scout(s)
  5. Select View Training

Thank you! So…other than manually adding, how is training supposed to be updated here?

by manually adding - it is the only way unless council does it which is sometimes hard to get

1 Like

I went through this process, and no Scouts are marked as trained, even though they are so marked in Scoutbook.

I don’t believe that Scoutbook ever pushed to my.scouting. It might have worked the other way around at one point (i.e. before the training records were moved exclusively to my.scouting). Most likely, someone recorded the training in Scoutbook, but it was never officially recorded by the training team. Someone who has access to the Training Manager can record the training for the scouts.

3 Likes

@JSyler I don’t think my.scouting or Scoutbook are currently set up to indicate if a youth is “trained”. However, both places will list youth training.

@CharleyHamilton is correct in that the training sync is only one way for youth (my.scouting → Scoutbook).