YPT Tracking for ALL adults in unit

How to find the Show Adult YPT Status report provided by the Feature Assistant Extension. This report does not go to My.Scouting, it stays is Scoutbook. It takes a while to generate. If an adult account is missing their BSA ID#, their data will be missing.

My Dashboard > Administration > My Unit (pack, troop) > Unit (pack, troop) Reports > Show Adult YPT Status (last of the report list)

Note that if you have the extension running, you should see two different YPT reports. You do not want the YPT status report. That one takes you to my.scouting.

I have the Feature Assistant Extension running in Firefox, but do not have that last report. That would explain my issue!

I tried this yesterday in Firefox and Chrome and could not get it to work. I have been working in Firefox today and I do not see that last report. I just tried it in Chrome and I now see the report! I just ran it and it is what we need to have!

Next question is how I can troubleshoot the SFA in Firefox that is showing it working, but obviously isn’t…