YPT training not working?

With respect, all those question marks, those questions, they are seen as drama.

1 Like

Unable to load YPT today, followed by 504 Gateway Time-out. Able to login into account myscouting.org and see training record, but when select YPT, it does not load and followed by 504 error

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.

I am also having similar issues, my cousin is also trying to take the course…it’s a white screen for both of us. After a few minutes of waiting, a 504 message popped up, we refreshed the screen, closed and opened the page…nothing fixed it.

I have the same issue.

1 Like

Same issue. Tried 3 different browsers and clear cookies and cache.

Seems as though the scouterU website is down from some reason. Is there somebody here that can report this to National IT?

I have reported the 504 errors

2 Likes

Just for info purposes I captured the URL as it attempts to resolve:

https://my.scouting.org/vim2/webscript/output/proxy.aspx?Method=ExecuteScriptSet&ScriptSetCode=ZanmaSSOAgent&ScriptCode=EntryPoint&ServiceProviderCode=Zanma

Also having same 504 error issue. Any resolution yet?

T-2 hours. It may take a bit more time to resolve depending upon where the issue resides.

I checked this morning, and the learning center seems to be operating nominally.

Seems to happen again - briefly some activity on the screen and then everything stays blank/white. I can’t take the training. Any workarounds please?

Thank you for letting us know the team is aware. I am commenting here to receive a notification when the situation is resolved and also report that as of Nov 13, YPT is down (just in case it was up and fell down again). Thank you. We get a redirect to a blank screen.

With multiple servers involved, where are the Learning Center and related servers system maintenance posted?

Those posts were from last year. You may wish to start a new thread with your particular error.

1 Like

Not working here. Selecting YPT it goes to a white screen. I tried all the usual tricks…allowed popups, tried it on Chrome, tried it on Firefox, and tried it on an Android phone. Same negative result across the board.

@RonaldBlaisdell

Is anyone in ScoutingU investigating the YPT issues that have been reported recently?

@EdwardMoran when you say “selecting YPT” where exactly are you doing this? The logos on My.Scouting when you log in? In MyTraining where it says “Retake Course”? Someplace else?

I am in the first module right now with no issues whatsoever.

What OS are you using?
Which browser are you using?
Have you cleared your cache?
Have you tried using a private browsing mode, like InCognito, or an InPrivate window?

1 Like

OS was windows and Android. Didn’t clear the Chrome cache, but Firefox is a new installation.

The problem might have been old bookmarks that still seem to work, but don’t:

I was going in through my.scouting instead of through the big YPT link upper right of the homepage. I subsequently noticed that link and tried it and it worked. Had to do a web search to get the directions that pointed to that instead of the bookmarks that I usually use. If the old navigation has been deprecated, there is no indication of that in the my.scouting site.

I completed the course and test and seem to be good, although it hasn’t updated yet in my training. Hopefully that is just temporary.