YPT training not working?

It is temporary. It takes time to process the completion. For me, it did it overnight.

1 Like

Having issues with the last two minutes of a YPT course not running. The system freezes. Scouter has used multiple computers and browsers and nothing is working. Course is 95% complete.
3/5/22

Ideas?

Make sure he is running the current version of Chrome
He should make sure all extensions are off
He should make sure he doesn’t have any firewall issues
He should resume the course and try again

Is this at the end of the test?

Hello, I too am having the same issue getting 504 Gateway Time-out. I have tried on multiple computers as well as browsers. Ugh, so frustrating!

Good evening, I read through this thread and see that this has been a common error. I’m using the most up to date version of chrome and have tried the suggestion of clearing my catch and browsing history but I’m still unable to open the training. This problem is incredibly frustrating.

I have tried everything and I am also having problems getting to the YPT training I hope it is fixed soon

This appears to apply to the BSA training site overall. I have tried various training sections with the same result. Perhaps @RonaldBlaisdell can make internal IT aware.

Yep. I’m having a problem, too, with the DEI training. The site it’s trying to take me to when I click thye link is:

https://my.scouting.org/vim2/webscript/output/proxy.aspx?Method=ExecuteScriptSet&ScriptSetCode=ZanmaSSOAgent&ScriptCode=EntryPoint&ServiceProviderCode=Zanma

And then I get an Error 504. Timed Out.

Hope that helps the Techies!

YIS, MBurton

I am experiencing the same long wait (white screen) and then “504 Gateway Timeout” error on both MS Edge and Google Chrome browsers. The URL you all have posted today is the same I am being redirected to as well.

I have reported this to BSA IT.

1 Like

The vendor is working the gateway issue. BSA IT has checked all of our systems and apparently no issues on BSA systems. Will update as soon as Learn Center is back up.

4 Likes

Thanks for trying to get the issue resolved. I get the 504 error like others. I have tried 3 different browsers and even different computers…Thanks

Glad I’m not the only one having an issue this evening. Have attempted on two different computers and various browsers. No difference… still getting the 504 gateway Time Out error message. Hoping the problem will be fixed soon though… need to get this training done. Thank you for updating us.

Very disappointing. Took off work early so I could knock out some Cub Scout training.

I’m experiencing the same issue. I’ve tried in 3 browsers: chrome, edge, and firefox. Edge said the page contains malware.

The Learn Center is back up and working this morning. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.