2nd account and problem with forum login

I have some kind of phantom account. I show up twice as a connection to my child and Scoutbook says my email is already in use. My BSA ID: 13913444. I used to have a different BSA ID with a different council. Not sure if that is the cause of the problem, but pretty sure we went through the transfer process. That BSA ID was 13776373

Even stranger, I came here to the forums via Scoutbook to post about it and I show up as my kid. I’ve tried logging out and back in again, same u/p I use for Scoutbook and I still show up as my kid in the forums. My kid has their own SB login, I am not using that. The login circle in the upper right has their initial. The username displayed on the post is theirs and not mine.

@HeatherSchiller

I have merged your Scoutbook accounts and fixed your Discourse (forum) account to show the proper name. I have no idea why it showed your daughter’s name as it is linked to your my.scouting.org ID.

Thanks! Everything looks fixed now.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.