Merge User Accounts

Please merge the below accounts. The top one is the main, active one. The bottom one was erroneously created. It is for a parent and adult leader of our troop as well as a leader of our cub pack. Chester County Council Troop 153, Cub Pack 153

Thank you

John Thomas Kelly

SB User ID

BSA Member ID

[jtkelly17@gmail.com]

SB User ID:

BSA Member ID:

@AdamLarison THIS IS FIXED - the username log in remains - the email login is gone

I have contacted my council about this issue multiple times. They have tried everything they can think of and told me today that they have no more ideas, so I am trying here. I have had a child in scout for 6 years now. When my twins joined this year, the council created an additional account for me instead of adding them to my current account. It was added under a misspelling of my name. They have been able to connect my previous account to all four of my scouts, but the duplicate account is still there and every time I login, it shows an error message that someone else us using my same email address. Can you please delete this duplicate account ? My correct BSA account is Member ID: 136561255. The one that needs to be deleted is Member ID: 14815847.

@MelisaLeblanc in Scoutbook your email was put on your childrens accounts by your council that is why you see it. I will clear those emails

1 Like

I just tried to login to my account and it is saying “Invalid username and/or password” now. Any ideas?

Are you using you username (everything before @ of email) @MelisaLeblanc

My username has been (removed by Moderator) but it no longer works.

@MelisaLeblanc are you trying Scoutbook or my.scouting?

I am trying to login to scoutbook.

email should be (removed by Moderator) and member ID should be 136561255. Username has been (removed by Moderator)

it says you are logged into Scoutbook and my.scouting right now

maybe quit your browser and try again

That did not fix it. I tried again and now it says I am locked out of scoutbook. How can I fix this?

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.