Achievements

Hello all trying to log in the Summer pin achievements from the summer and I do not see them in the drop down boxes to add them. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

@JaclynMajkowski - Where are you doing this ? Internet Advancement or Scoutbook ? What are you trying to enter as that may aid in directing you to the right spot.

1 Like

Sorry I should have been more specific. Internet Advancement

1 Like

Thanks… what items specifically are you trying to enter.

1 Like

Summer Pin for each cub scout rank is the National Summer Time Pin

1 Like

So the National Summer time pin is not showing up for scouts that were Lions last year. Over the summer they would earn a summer time pin for Tiger and it is not in their drop box under awards. When I go to another scouts who was a Wolf and now is a bear it does not give me the option for summer time pin as a BEAR only as a WOLF. I am confused

1 Like

Jaclyn,

Thank you for the details on what you are seeing. We will look into it.

1 Like

Jaclyn,

There is an issue with IA and the National Summertime Pack Award (and some others) because IA does not know what rank a Scout is working towards. In other words, it does not know anything about dens.

The workaround is to record the National Summertime Pack Award in Scoutbook. Your Scouts will need to be assigned to dens before this can be done.

1 Like

Thank you very much I appreciate that

1 Like

Just encountered this today. (the previous rank appearing for the award) When will we know if this gets fixed?

Fixes for Internet Advancement are announced in the Internet Advancement Change Log category.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.