IA 2.0 Rank/Award Issues for Pack

I am trying to award our scouts with their Shooting Sports Award & National Summertime Awards. However, it only gives me the option of awards for their previous rank.
For example, I can only select Wolf options for our Bears
Has anyone else run into this problem. I’m having an incredibly hard time finding someone at the council level to help me. I would appreciate any help
Thank you

This is a known bug - we do not know when it will be fixed. I would suggest going into Scoutbook.com to complete/approve these items as a work around.

Thank you for your response, I have been round and round and no one has had any answers for me. Unfortunately, our pack does not currently use Scoutbook, so I don’t think that would work as a work around for me.

if you can log into IA - you can log right into Scoutbook.com with the same credentials and do this > go to My Dashboard > click the unit under My Units (or right) > at bottom click Quick Enter > select Enter Awards > select the award you need > Select the scouts and mark off requirements > add the date and click the APPROVED checkbox (that makes it official) > Then you can go back to unit page > Reports > Needs purchasing > add the awards to a purchase order > Save > from this page you can get an advancement report from the bottom to take to the scoutshop

You are a hero! I can’t thank you enough. You have really saved me so much time and hassle! Thank you!!!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.