Adding leader to den

i go to roster at the bottom of the leaders there is button that says add leader. i dont see anything that specifically says add positions on the pack roster page

go to roster > click on the individuals name > go to bottom of that page

there is nothing at the bottom of the page

I suggest going to roster > click YOUR NAME > click Admin position (open it) > click update - see if that fixes it

didnt fix it. I went to other leaders and they have the add position at the bottom just his does not.

I see an unapproved den admin position in the past. Is that the same den? Are you able to go into that and click position approved and update?

@SaraFrisch Please talk to your council. The leader with BSA member number 12045702 is not currently registered. His registration as an Assistant Den Leader shows as pending.

it is a different den. den 4

I’d still try to approve that past position. Sometimes unapproved past positions can impact things.

I tried. I check approved and update. then go back in to that and it still shows the box not checked.

I still think the issue is because the adult is not completely registered - their registration shows as “pending”. Please contact your local council.

@SaraFrisch - I would follow up with your council on the registration. But for future reference it will only be registered adults that can be added to positions. Now I will note that if the process run by council on verification and clearance is delayed then it will lead to this sort of occurrence.

Hello, I am having this same issue where I am unable to add roles to a registered adult. The add position button is not there, nor am I able to add the leader to the den by searching their name. I have tried the above suggestions and am still having the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

@DevinaG - what is the person’s BSA ID ? I am suspecting they are not registered with the unit.

Thanks. Spoke with our council and it is indeed and registration issue.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.