Adding New Adults

Please forgive me if this has been answered somewhere already, I have searched but could not find an answer.
We are a new Unit trying to go through the Re-Charter process. I am the COR. I am trying to add a new adult leader. I have uploaded the completed Adult Application and YPT Certificate. I see the leader’s name listed in our roster now, but they have red exclamation points under YPT and CBC Auth. They also do not have a Member ID.
Does it take a day or 2 for the files that I uploaded to be reviewed?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Has your charter posted? That is under Organization Manager does the peg you download show the new end date?

What you are describing seems to describe the screens in recharter. If so, you have to submit, pay, and have it processed before your new adult would be in the system. They have to have the CBC completed etc.

Our Unit officially started in March of 2021 (if I remember correctly), so we need to do the Rechartering process before 1.31.2022.
Thanks for the info, I was under the impression that the ‘Red Exclamation points’ needed to be resolved before I could go to the payment step in the Recharter process, but it let me proceed.