Adult camping logs - help!

OK. So you should still be able to see your own account, but I think that ACM/ASM’s don’t have overall access, and maybe that’s the root of the issue. It seems like your position as Cubmaster hasn’t updated in my.scouting yet. When did that transition from ACM to CM happen? Are you showing as Cubmaster at my.scouting.org in the Member Manager?

I’m listed as Cubmaster in Scoutbook, ACM in MyScouting. It says it expires on 10/31, so maybe that’s the official transition point even though I’ve been serving as CM since August. However, I’ve been Pack Administrator for a few years now, so I don’t think that’s the issue. I can’t see my own account anyway. I seem to have complete access to all the kids, but not mine.

So, being an admin in Scoutbook (scoutbook.com) unfortunately doesn’t have anything to do with the permissions in IA2 (scoutbook.scouting.org).

One option might be to ask your Chartered Org Rep, Committee Chair or previous Cubmaster to log in to the Organizational Security Manager at my.scouting.org and add you as a Key 3 Delegate, which should get you the access you need until your registration updates to show you as CM.

I’ll look into that. I appreciate all your help!

1 Like