Adult in roster twice, adult in roster but not my.scouting

We have a registered female adult that is correctly in our my.scouting roster but shows up twice in Scoutbook, once as a male with the correct BSAID and once as a female with no BSAID. There are other differences such as email addresses and position dates too.

We also have another female adult that probably should but does not show on our my.scouting roster but shows on our Scoutbook roster with a BSAID.

How can I fix these?

If everything is right on the first one except the gender, click it > edit profile, change the gender, and click update. Then, put an end date on the position for the other one.

For the second issue, check with your registrar why that individual is not on your my.scouting roster. We’re they inadvertently left off recharter?

Thanks, I didn’t know it was okay for me to just change that type of information.

We did not have both these issues before the latest recharter. What is the connection between recharter, my.scouting and Scoutbook?

Recharter updates your official roster which is available via my.scouting. That roster syncs with Scoutbook.

Then how did we end up with new records in Scoutbook that don’t match any in my.scouting?

I tried to delete the connection to the second (bad) adult record from her son’s account and got this error " Whoops! We encountered an error trying to process your request.
Our webmaster has been notified and will fix it ASAP!". Do I need to do anything else to have it fixed?
Thanks.

Send an email to scoutbook.support@scouting.org

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.