Adult leader hostory report

I receive an error message stating my scout history is not available in Scoutbook. I am an adult leader and most of my history is Pre-1989.

Is this norma? Specifically, I am trying to find info on my Order of the Arrow activities, Ordeal Date.

Anyone know how to access this info?

Jim

You can call you old council to see if they have it

@JamesPryor - my scout record is from the 1970’s and my council Thomas Edison in NJ has not existed for some time. I did contact the consoldated resulting council and was informed that those records no longer exist. The chances of success are slim to none and slim left the building

Are you looking to connect with the lodge in your current council? They’d likely only be looking for a year for Ordeal/Brotherhood/Vigil as applicable.

1 Like

Charley,

Yes to your question. I was able to register with the Black Eagle Lodge in TAC so that worked. I guesstimated on my election and ordeal year.

Jim

1 Like

Stephan,

Thanks. The records may not be required for registering with a local lodge.

Jim

They won’t, most of this is On My Honor. For OA dates, your original lodge would likely be the best place for the data. Even today, the OA data is separate from the rest of Scouting records.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.