Adult Leader Unable to Access Scouting Forums

I am having an issue logging into the Forums. I am currently logged in on my wife’s login (on the same device and browser) to send this message, as every time that I try to log in, I get the error message:

The change you wanted was rejected.

Maybe you tried to change something you didn’t have access to.

The error message populates regardless of the route I take to get to the Forums and log in, whether by direct url, through a search engine or via the “Forums” link in Scoutbook. I am able to log in on other scouting sites (e.g., Scoutbook, my.scouting.org), just not the Forums.

My member ID is 13052651. Email is (removed by admin)

@TaraGreen1

The reason you cannot log in to the forums is because you and your wife share an e-mail address. The discourse forums require unique e-mail addresses for each account.

I recommend editing your Scoutbook account to change your e-mail address to one that is unique then log in to the forums again.

I just checked, and my wife and I have different email addresses for our accounts. I am currently logged into hers in order to post this message to the Forums because I cannot log into Forums using my own account. I can, however, log into all other things scouting and Scoutbook related using my own account. The issue appears only when I attempt to log into Scouting Forums.

Any ideas what else it could be?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.