Log-in errors

(If you are reporting an issue with My.Scouting, please include all of the following items so we can better assist you:
1) Hardware: Desktop or Mobile (if mobile, please be specific)
2) Operating system
3) Browser
4) Browser cache has been cleared or you are using a private browsing mode (aka Incognito Window in Chrome)
5) Member ID & Council of person affected
Thank you!)

I am trying to log into Scouting.org, and I cannot see my pack 443 files and have lost my access. I should be logging in through my gmail account (rrojohnso@gmial.com) to get access to my pack. Can you please help me?
I am on a Windows 10PC
Browser is Mozilla (current and updated), Browser cache is clear.
Name is Robert Johnson
CPC, Committee Chair to Pack 443

@BobbyJohnson1

I see you logged in to Scoutbook earlier today. Are you using the Google Login button and not just entering your e-mail as the ID?

I am logging in through my Google. My pc was trying to use the credentials, so that could be an issue. I cleared my cache and used the Google button, confirmed which Google account to use and it still won’t let me in

Are you trying to log in to my.scouting.org, scoutbook.scouting.org or some other site? What error are you getting?

Hey Ed -

I am trying to navigate to:

https://my.scouting.org/dashboard-legacy

Hey Ed -

I cleared all data, browsing history & cache and I still have the problem.

I was told I have 3 ID numbers in the system and to use my Gmail address for log in. I am not sure how to consolidate, but I would sure like to in order to prevent this in the future.

Thanks,
Bobby

@BobbyJohnson1 Hi Bobby, you should be fixed now.

I would recommend contacting your local council and ask them to use their Registrar Tools to look up your children. In the “Relationships” section they will want to make sure that you are listed as parent under BSA member number 110296895. They should remove the parent relationships to the other number(s).

Thank you. I will check it out and do so.

Bobby

I have multiple accounts and would like them merged. We went through this before, then something happened and now I have no training records other than my YPT.
I log into Scouting.org and Scoutbook with my gmail address.

Primary BSA ID – 110296895 (please continue with this as primary)
Secondary Ids – 13693470, 137487903

Thanks -
Bobby

@BobbyJohnson1 Log out of everything, first. Then log in at my.scouting and go to Manage Member ID.

Set 13693470 as primary, and leave it there for at least 30 minutes.
(Do not log into Scoutbook while you are waiting.)
Then switch your primary BSA member number back to 110296895.
You might need to wait up to 24 hours, but your training should merge onto your primary BSA member number.