Adult leader with 2 id's from 2 councils in SB

Transfer to our troop 18 months ago. Shows up as Adult leader in SB, Gulf Coast Council 137098292, no email on the account. He also shows up in SB as Parent to his scout with his previous Los Padres Council id 128591037, and his email attached to that id. He has been trying to complete his registration for Sea Base, but it will not let him because his my.scouting account is still attached to that old id.

@LiaWaterman User needs to log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > Then go to Scoutbook.com and log in using your my.scouting.org credentials

Unfortunately, I had him try that yesterday. Clicking the Add button does nothing even after logging out/in.

i will send these steps again, Might be more clear than mine were. Maybe he missed something.

@LiaWaterman I merged the SB accounts and fixed the Manage Member ID to make new one primary

I will let them know. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.